Zentangle® is an art form and method created by Rick
Roberts and Maria Thomas*. Can you write your name? Then you can tangle!
This easy to learn method enables the non-artist and artist alike to create beautiful images from structured, repetitive patterns....in as little as fifteen minutes! Each Zentangle® is drawn on a 3 1/2" X 3 1/2" art paper "tile", using just a pencil and a micron pen. No artistic ability required. Really.
The benefits of Zentangle® include:
- the repetitive nature of this method is relaxing & calming
- increased creativity and ability to focus
- great for team-building in the workplace
- increased attention span and ability to focus for kids
- a sense of accomplishment, pride and self-confidence
*Learn more about Zentangle at