Deep Magic Tangles

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Dynamic Duo

I rarely submit anything to the Diva's Challenge, but this week it definitely called my name. Auraknot and Mooka are two of my favorite tangles. I decided to do a quick one, and I also decided to (gasp) use my 2013 "Tangle A Day" calendar that I've had over a year and...not tangled a day.

So here's a hearty shout out to my lovely friend and talented creator and author of the "Tangle A Day" calendar...CAROLE OHL of Open Seed Arts! Thanks, Carole, for such a lovely book, such lovely paper, such lovely Zentangle art. You're the best!

So, without further ado, here is my duo tangle featuring Auraknot and Mooka!


Thanks, to the Diva herself, Laura Harms, for this great combination!

8 comments:

  1. Dynamic duo it is. Lots of movement and energy are flowing from your drawing. Nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job. Nice to see you submit something. Would like to see your work here more as you do beautiful work. Always great to see another CZT 10s work too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoot! Nice to see you back! I love the way you turned your center of the AuraKnot into a rose. and also the Auraknot "leaves" under the Mooka. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page in your calendar, they make indeed a dynamic duo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, really gorgeous, your combination of the two tangles is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely - your Mooka is so elegant with its long thin tendrils.

    ReplyDelete